Edificio Ampliación del Rectorado
Campus de Móstoles
Calle Tulipán s/n
E-28933 Móstoles (Madrid)
How to reach Campus de Móstoles?
From the Airport
- By Metro: Get to the Metro station Aeropuerto T4 if you arrive at terminal T4, or Aeropuerto T1-T2-T3, located at Terminal T2, if you arrive at any other terminal of Madrid Barajas International Airport. Take Line 8 (pink) up to its final station Nuevos Ministerios. Switch to Line 10 (dark blue) towards Puerta del Sur. At Puerta del Sur take Line 12 (Metro Sur) counter-clockwise and get off at the station Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
- By Taxi: A taxi from Madrid Barajas Airport to Campus de Móstoles takes about 40 minutes (fluent traffic conditions) and costs approximately 40 Euros .
From Downtown Madrid
- By Local Train: From the Atocha railway station in downtown Madrid, Campus de Móstoles is reached by the C-5 local train line (Cercanías) of RENFE. Go right to the end of the line, station Móstoles -El Soto. There are local trains every 3 to 15 minutes. From the centre of Madrid it takes some 30 minutes to reach Móstoles -El Soto.
- By Metro: Enter Line 10 (dark blue) downtown (map) and go right to its final station Puerta del Sur. Switch to line Line 12 (Metro Sur) and get off at station Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
By Bus: Take bus no. 522, which departs from the bus terminal in front of the Principe Pío Metro and local train station in downtown Madrid. It stops next door to Campus de Móstoles (Glorieta Gran Capitán). Buses leave every 10 to 15 minutes and take about 30 minutes to reach the Campus. Ask the driver to tell you when to get off.
- By Taxi: A taxi from downtown Madrid to Campus de Móstoles takes about 30 minutes (fluent traffic conditions) and costs approximatly 25 Euros.
By Car: Take the A-5 motorway outbound, switch to the service lane at exit 14, leave it at exit 18, and follow the signs to Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
How to reach Edificio Ampliación del Rectorado?
- Enter the Campus de Móstoles through its main entrance at the Gran Capitan roundabout. The Ampliación del Rectorado building is on the right hand side of the big cubic building in front of you (the Rectorate), sustained by a series of big irregular metalic columns. You will find us on the second floor of this building.
- You can see the location of all buildings in the Campus de Móstoles by this virtual visit.