Out of 50 submissions, 12 were selected as full papers and 6 as short papers. Thus, the acceptance ratio of MATES-2011 is 24% for full papers and 36% for all conference papers.
- Agent-Based Container Terminal Optimisation. Michael Winikoff, Hanno-Felix Wagner, Thomas Young, Stephen Cranefield, Roger Jarquin, Guannan Li, Brent Martin and Rainer Unland.
- AgentFactory: A Framework for Prototyping Heterogeneous AOP Languages. Sean Russell, Howell Jordan, G.M.P. O'Hare and Rem Collier.
- Motivating Agents in Unreliable Environments: A Computational Model. Patrick Krümpelmann, Matthias Thimm, Gabriele Kern-Isberner and Regina Fritsch.
- An Agent-Based Simulation of Payment Behavior in E-Commerce. Axel Hummel, Heiko Kern and Arndt Döhler.
- An Infrastructure for Enterprise Cloud Applications. Lars Braubach, Alexander Pokahr and Kai Jander.
- Dynamic coalition adaptation for efficient agent-based virtual power plants. Radu-Casian Mihailescu, Matteo Vasirani and Sascha Ossowski.
- Hybrid Multi-agent Planning. Mohamed Elkawkagy and Susanne Biundo.
- Learning Dynamic Adaptation Strategies in Agent-based Traffic Simulation Experiments. Andreas Lattner, Jörg Dallmeyer and Ingo Timm.
- Monotonic Mixing of Decision Strategies for Agent-based Bargaining. Jan Richter, Matthias Klusch and Ryszard Kowalczyk.
- On the Power of Global Reward Signals in Reinforcement Learning. Thomas Kemmerich and Hans Kleine Büning.
- Social Welfare for Automatic Innovation. Juan A. Garcia-Pardo and Carlos Carrascosa.
- Value of incomplete information in mobile target allocation. Marin Lujak, Stefano Giordani and Sascha Ossowski.
- Agentification of Objects in Heterogeneous Dynamic Environments. Sebastian Bader.
- An Artificial Market for Efficient Allocation of Road Transport Networks. Matteo Vasirani and Sascha Ossowski.
- Gateway Architecture for Web-Based Agent Services. Tobias Betz, Matthias Wester-Ebbinghaus and Lawrence Cabac.
- HAI - A Human Agent Interface for JIAC. Sebastian Ahrndt, Marco Luetzenberger and Axel Heßler.
- Representing Emotion and Mood States for Virtual Agents. Luis Peña, Jose-Maria Peña and Sascha Ossowski.
- Self-Organization of Roles Based on Multilateral Negotiation for Task Allocation. Florin Leon.